We take very seriously the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information. Above all we aim to be lawful, transparent and fair.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.hayden-nash.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you :
We may collect and process the following data about you :
Information you give us - You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our web site www.hayden-nash.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a promotion or survey, during the course of any other activity commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include (but not be limited to) your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description, job history, qualifications and photograph.
Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our office(s) telephone numbers.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at : sales @ hayden-nash.co.uk or tel. 0118 930 5555. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Uses made of the information :
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us - To give to 3rd parties who may wish to employ or engage you; to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to notify you about changes to our service; to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you - We will use this information:
to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- Information we receive from other sources - We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and/or the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Disclosure of your information - We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected 3rd parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, clients and sub contractors for : (1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; or
(2) the purpose of sourcing you employment or engagement with a 3rd party.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
We may disclose your personal information to 3rd parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller
or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Hayden Nash Consultants Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a 3rd party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data :
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information :
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Data Protection Officer: